Welcome to Savoring Our Lives! On today’s episode, we talk about:
- Wineza – its history and tradition; and a shout out to Seghesio Winery
- Breaking out of the usual and trying new pizza toppings
- Car karaoke (aka caterwauling)
Have an amazing story to share about how you’re savoring your life? Tell us!
Welcome to Savoring Our Lives. In this episode, we talk about:
- Attending a funeral and 75th birthday on the same day (but not for the same person)
- Buying a case of wine
- This is your dog. This is your dog on drugs.
- What happens when your meal shipment is MIA
Want to share a recipe we can make since Blue Apron didn’t arrive? Have a fab story to share about how you’re savoring your life? Tell us!
In today’s episode, we talk about:
- The bottle of Ca’ Momi wine we had recently and the trip to Napa it reminded us of.
- Our triumphant return to Blue Apron.
Have a story to share? Contact us and tell us how you’re savoring your life.
Welcome to Savoring Our Lives! We introduce ourselves and what the show is all about. Each week, we’ll share what we’re eating, drinking, and everything that inspires us.
Share your stories with us: