Welcome to Savoring Our Lives! On today’s episode, we talk about:
- Wineza – its history and tradition; and a shout out to Seghesio Winery
- Breaking out of the usual and trying new pizza toppings
- Car karaoke (aka caterwauling)
Have an amazing story to share about how you’re savoring your life? Tell us!
Welcome to Savoring Our Lives. In this episode, we talk about:
- Attending a funeral and 75th birthday on the same day (but not for the same person)
- Buying a case of wine
- This is your dog. This is your dog on drugs.
- What happens when your meal shipment is MIA
Want to share a recipe we can make since Blue Apron didn’t arrive? Have a fab story to share about how you’re savoring your life? Tell us!
In today’s episode, we talk about:
- The bottle of Ca’ Momi wine we had recently and the trip to Napa it reminded us of.
- Our triumphant return to Blue Apron.
Have a story to share? Contact us and tell us how you’re savoring your life.